Monday, May 07, 2007

tripping on my words

too long....he's been away too long...and this is taking too long....and I can't stop thinking about you.

And every second day something reminds me of you. And every other day I run into you. And I see the hungry in your eyes....do you see it in mine? I see those eyes and wonder if you are hungry to know if I'm gonna make a thing out of it or if you are hungry for me to invite you in again.

In one moment I believe you think I'm ridiculous and a little unstable. In the next I think you still feel this. And I want so badly foryou to still feel this....even though I shouldn't be feeling this. And even though I may never be able to. I chose this. I chose this.

And every day I look for you. And every day I hope to find you.

And then he comes back to me...and I forget a little bit and pray I'm making the right choice but grieve that I won't have a chance with you.

I have said all that I could say to you. Anything more would just sound pathetic and belabor only temptation. And still when I see you I want to stroke your hair and feel your hands on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home