Thursday, January 18, 2007

Another night staring at the wall

I'm completely confused. And becoming increasingly aggravated.

First, where does he get off with putting down my choices of friends when his friends are not even nice people, let alone conscientious.

Second, where does he get off with his lectures about how hard it is to make a marriage work when he makes absolutely no attempts to make his relationship work.

Third, who does he think he is? After all of our discussions of the importance of communication, suddenly he's never online, breaking plans, and not responding to my emails. If he has made up his mind, fine, he can say so. If he needs some time, fine, he can say so. But this is absolute bullshit. Is he avoiding me as he's done to her because he doesn't want to talk about it? Does he really think that I'm going to put up with that sort of treatment?

I'm not even hurt at this point. Now I'm just pissed off. I don't deserve this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

12:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home