Friday, January 11, 2008

can't keep up

I guess when I don't have a steady relationship I need to post every day....I suddenly feel like i have too much to say....it's been less than two weeks! Ack.

My first vent is on the farmer.....he did come back into town and texted me on his way....we got together....it was certainly interesting....the highlights:

  1. He picked me up from best friends' bf's place and we got a movie....and then sat by his fire and argued for a few hours...then messed around.....which was weird
  2. The next day we went for lunch and I asked whether he wanted to go out with me for New Years...he was up in the air on this and eventually decided to stay with him friend who he apparently had promised he would spend New Years with....
  3. BUT he picked me up around 1am after I had danced myself happy and we went to his friends, had fun, then went back to his place
  4. Then we argued more the next day
  5. He burned me some great CDs
And when I got back into town...there was Jaxx. It was a bit of an accident...I was annoyed with the farmer and didn't want to worry about him....and Jaxx happened to be online and I messaged him and we were chatting and decided to go for a drink....

One thing led to another and it was a nice evening of drinking and chatting...he had broken up with his 18 year old just a week or so ago....and then we went to my place and things went weird...

sigh....i just don't know how this happens...maybe more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home